Friday, June 20, 2008

the road more traveled by

maybe it's not such a bad thing to have avoided the path more commonly traveled - at least for a bit... not sure exactly where the other path is leading, but certainly I'll look back one day and be glad.


youtube: I guess you'll do

And what's up with all these video posts? Gotta actually write something one of these days... I'm sure I have some comentary on the upcoming election, summer in San Diego, blue cars, silly cats, or something else amazingly entertaining to at least 1/1000th of the people that read it.

And, just cause I really don't have a hell of a lot else on my mind lately, here's a bonus robot video:


youtube: Micromouse - 2005 Expert winning robot

Our contest is significantly less expert... Haha - it should turn out well, but I'm sure the 2nd annual contest will have much more impressive videos =P

No comments: