Friday, November 23, 2007

cooincidence?

Crazy, just read Gilbert Arenas' blog entry he posted after being told that he can't play for 3 months. Seems I'm not the only one that has these challenging events happen together. Arenas just broke up with his girlfriend, and now he's injured so he can't play with the Wizards for 3 months. Terrible timing... or is it?
The first time I broke with a live in GF, she moved out (across the country), I lost my job, and my roommate moved out (forcing me to find a cheaper residence) all right around the same time. Quite literally, my life was turned upside down, and I had a sink or swim reaction. It took a while, but after about a year, I was not only back on my feet, but happier than ever.
This time, my GF and Dad moved out during the same week - and work is abnormally stressful (but my position isn't currently threatened, so that isn't the same).

I know I can bounce back from this situation also. It's possible that it could be more difficult than last time, but perhaps that means the rewards can be greater as well? Maybe life throws these curve balls at ya from time to time in order to shake things up and get ya to the next level.
Sounds good - I hope everything works out well for Arenas as well =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.