Sunday, October 7, 2007

Why a blog?

These days it seems the why for writing a blog is: why not? everyone's doing it

I first created a website as a freshman in college (1995), since then I've planned to increase my online presence. I also have a fondness for writing, so a blog is a natural idea - I've just been putting it off.

Since most of my early posts will probably be quite personal in nature, perhaps a better question is whether I'm comfortable sharing these private thoughts in public.
I'm not sure that I'm fine with that, but I do feel that writing can be therapeutic. I don't know why, but somehow publishing them seems likely to increase that effect.
So we'll see how it goes

If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to post them =)

And if you are my girlfriend, just understand that they are not targeted at you.

No comments: